A brief forthcoming of what is left to say

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My apologies to my audience, whom I've left on the back burner for some time. For easier reading, from here on out I'll be formatting the posts into paragraph style, which should make the text easier on the eyes. In addition, I'll be covering the following later tonight: a brief connection to the education theorist Ira Shor on politics and education, an entry on the practice of pedagogy and my experiences in teaching my class from the curriculum, and an entry on time management in the classroom, which ironically enough, I seem to have a complete lack of in my own college schedule this Spring. After that, I plan to dive head first into the second and third of my cultural competency prompts, then retrace my steps and make separate theorist connections to each. In addition to these posts, I have a critical midterm essay I'd like to share with my audience before moving on to prompts four through six, ending this semester with an annotated bibliography of the sources I have cited for convenience of my readers. Hopefully, I can shed some light on the journey of both a writer and a future educator, of two future aspirations of mine that are both connected yet somehow at odds with one another.

0 comments: